This corporation is organized as a non-profit organization which shall be operated exclusively for charitable or educational purposed including, but not limited to the following:
- To improve communities of the Catawba Indian Nation by providing safe and affordable housing, and a suitable living environment, principally for persons of low to moderate income by serving as the Catawba Indian Nation’s Tribally Designated Housing Entity;
- To conduct or support such activities which may expand and promote economic opportunities and community development, principally for persons of low and moderate incomes;
- To combat community deterioration through residential development and commercial revitalization;
- To support or conduct such other activities which may promote housing and community development; and
- To exercise all the rights and powers conferred upon non-profit corporations with the corporate purpose and limitations of State and Federal Law and the Laws of Grant.
Notwithstanding any provisions hereof, this corporation shall not engage in any other activities, which are not permitted to be conducted by a corporation exempt for federal income tax.
DeLesslin "Roo" George-Warren